Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Can anyone help me translate a spanish word to italian?

I've tried numerous translators but i feel that it isn't the right word.



The spanish word is obra, meaning work or an act. I'm pretty sure the italian word for obra starts with an O too, or am i wrong?|||I speak french and a bit italian so if I go by logic:



Obra is oeuvre in french. Oeuvre: a substantial body of work constituting the lifework of a writer, an artist, or a composer. It can also be just a single thing like: Oh quelle belle oeuvre! (Oh what a nice work of art/literature, and similar things).



So if I take my trusty french-italian dictionary: oeuvre is opera.

Opera = oeuvre. Or lavoro (a work) , such as lavoro di ricamo (a work of embroidery).|||check out google translate...



http://translate.google.com



Incidentally, according to google translate the word is "lavoro"



|||Obra means act or an artwork...it doesnt mean work. The Italian word for obra, if u mean an act, is atto.

The correct translation for lavoro is duty, job.|||^^ the word "obra" has various meanings, try this:



http://www.wordreference.com/es/en/trans鈥?/a>
  • dmv hours
  • utah weather
  • argus
  • dickey s bbq
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment