Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Whats the best language translator on the internet?

I'm learning dutch and i have a dutch dictionary but some of the words i want arent actually in there. so whats the best online translator on the web?|||Hoi! Alles goed?? The biggest internet Translator are, Google translator, And Babylon..The one most people buy is Rosetta Stone. Good luck! Doei!|||I think gooogle, babel fish tells crap.


Especailly I mean Asian languages.





Korean:


안녕!


뽀뽀하자!


넌 미녀, 난 미남.





translation:


hi! let's kiss, you are pretty girl, and I am handsome guy.


babel fish says:





Goodbye! Kiss-kiss flaw! The beauty whom spreads out, difficulty American south.








-_-"





Japanese





おっす!


君は美人だな!


俺もイケメンだから、キスしないか?


(meanig the same)


The [tsu] it does! As for you beauty shelf! Therefore we [ikemen], you don't kiss?








Google:





Hi!


Kiss!


You're beautiful, I'm handsome.








Yes sir!


You're a beauty!


Hawt guy, Sam's, I do not kiss?





(still crappy, but a little better, haha)





i don't know about other languges... haha...








but it's hard to make a good traslator.


better to learn langiuages by yourself.|||I don't know about it for Dutch, but I like babelfish.com and freetranslation.com for English to/from Spanish and French.

No comments:

Post a Comment