Wednesday, February 29, 2012

How and how much to ask for a website translation job?

I'm applying for this job of translating a company website. Being my first time I've got some questions:



1) Websites are to be paid by word or by translator's page?

2) How to count number of words in a website (HTML or XML file), just like one does in the average document?

3) How much would you collect by word/translator's page?



Please give advice. Your help is much appreciated

God bless you

|||As my experience before. They paid by translate's pages. But it really depends on the company i think.



When i do it before, they paid for me by the whole project, not even by pages. They paid me 100 dollar for 5 pages. Don't know it is reasonable or not, i was doing it for my friend's company.



Hope this information can help you
  • kbb used car value
  • used boats
  • government auctions
  • kuryakyn
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment