Saturday, February 25, 2012

Where can I find an online Nadsat-English translator?

I've found a glossary, but it's difficult to find the particular word that I need to find the meaning of, as said glossary is rather lengthly. I've also found an English-Nadsat translator, but that doesn't help because I'm trying to read, not write. It doesn't have to be downloadable, online is fine. But downloadable translators are also appreciated.|||There are plenty of glossaries and they should work fine. If you're having trouble finding the word, type ctrl-F and search for the word.


Or, you could tell me and we'll see if I remember. ;)|||go to google translate

1 comment:

  1. A bit late, but this site translates in both directions:
    http://runningwithhelicopters.tumblr.com/nadsatnav

    ReplyDelete