Saturday, February 25, 2012

Need spanish translator here..what does this word mean in english?

what does "te quiero mi llma si toi" mean? hehehe kinda curious someone say thats to me and i dont know what does it mean.thx for the replies...|||OK, its confussing as there are words which are not in spanish!!


te quiero= i love you.


mi llma?? mi=my


si toi??


That's not even spanish!! Please ask the person to say it again and write it properly so I can help you!|||YOU probably spelled it wrong i can't figure out the last part but the first part sais I like you or i love or i really like you ... or maybe she meant i want you for me ...|||it means i love hot dogs|||I think you spelled it wrong but from what you wrote it means do you want my....|||Are you sure it's not "te quiero me llamas- I want you to call me. Can't make anything of the last part.|||I want you my llma si toi.


Where did you found that ?


Somebody told you that it is Spanish ?

No comments:

Post a Comment