Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Where can I buy a pocket translator english / german?

I am going to Germany as an exchange student but I don't speak a word of German, I want to buy a translator thats not too expensive. Any suggestions?Where can I buy a pocket translator english / german?
unfortunately its hard to find a pocket translator from english into german and vise versa in the US. try amazon or ebay. or you could possibly order it off of a german website and have it mailed here. i had the same issue when i studied in Germany for three months as a foreign exchange student. Fortunately most people speak English(or at least speak a little English so they can help you). try buying a phrase book or german to english dictionary. i bought my pocket translator while i was at a mall in Stuttgart(it was about 15鈧?or about $20). and contrary to what that other person posted, they WILL help you. most of the time you are trying to find something or someone and you will only need to use one or two words. and sometimes if the person notices your broken german, they might guess you speak english and start talking to you in english(that happened to me a lot).
A pocket translator won't be good because you won't be able to type fast enough to get out your point. Also, when the person speaks to you, they will be fluent and fast, so you won't know what they said. Learn German first, or at least bring a friend who knows German.Where can I buy a pocket translator english / german?
you can buy one in Pakistan.
Hey, I found a five language translator. Although, like they said above, you've got to look on ebay. Try Ebay GERMANY though. It really works. Are you going through CBYX? I applied and I only have an interview left. =]Where can I buy a pocket translator english / german?
borders book store!

No comments:

Post a Comment