Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Help with Atlas Japanese to English Translator?

On the Atlas translator. When I translate something from Japanese to English, it comes out weird





it's either





1.wrong translation


or


2. a word comes out as asterisks or a japanese word in brackets





does anyone have any user dictionaries to help me with this? I heard you could merge user dictionaries to your current one.|||DO NOT use online translators. It comes out weird because they are absolutely useless and always wrong. If you want something translated you need to either study Japanese yourself or ask someone here or someone elsewhere for a translation.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing this quality information with us. I really enjoyed reading. Will surely going to share this URL with my friends.
    thewordpoint

    ReplyDelete