Saturday, February 25, 2012

........How do you say "it just goes to show" in SPANISH? Please, no online translators or word for word.?

I'm not asking for a literal translation, but the equivalent in Spanish.





Thanks!|||Esto demuestra que...


Esto prueba que...|||Hey I'm Mexican and I speak Spanish as my first language





I don't if that phrase is actually a slogan or a popular expression, so if it is pleas tell me and I could give you a better translation, could you give me an example for that phrase? I need to know what exactly are talking about.





A random translation would be:


"s贸lo va para ense帽ar"





but I only translated what you wrote word for word, I don't know what are you talking about, sorry :S|||i dont know but u can try google.com/spanish english translation....


its the best site ive been on

No comments:

Post a Comment