Saturday, February 25, 2012

Does anyone know where I can find a Russian translator that will translate the words into the Latin alphabet?

The only sites I can find will translate the words into the Russian alphabet (which I can't read or type). I'm looking to write a Russian character into one of my stories and I would like to be able to have him speak in Russian occasionally and have my readers to be able to phonetically understand him.|||Do you mean that you need words written in the Cyrillic alphabet be transliterated into the Latin alphabet? If it is what you need, there is good a Russian site for doing so:


http://translit.ru/


Since you don' t speak Russian, I'll explain you what to do:


1) Translate the words you need into Russian using any dictionarу.


2) When you open the web-page, paste your text in Russian into the empty box. After you have finished,


3) Press the button in the top right hand corner just above the box [в транслит].





If you need some other help with translations into Russian, feel free to send a message to me.|||http://youranswer.framed.net


A very informative website you can also get much information in website|||I can do that for you. I don't think theres a site online that'll do that though.





I speak Russian pretty fluently, and I can write stuff out using English letters. My email address is bluetaurusrmr@yahoo.com.|||http://www.translation-guide.com/free_on…|||I can help you either. Russian is my native language.


sunnata83(at)yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment