Saturday, February 25, 2012

Is there a device that will allow you to type in a word and it will pronounce it back to you?

It could do other things as well, but I just want something that will allow me to type in the word "telescope" and it actually say it back to me. Please let me know where I could get it from if there is such a device.



It may resemble something like a Spanish-English translator or something.



Thanks for helping!|||Check the Franklin translators and dictionaries. They have a few with audio.|||There are text to voice converters. The Merriam Webster dictionary site will let you hear any word in their dictionary. Click on the red speaker symbol next to the word.







  • pontoon boats
  • black ops zombie maps
  • little ceasars
  • chinese menu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment