Sunday, March 4, 2012

How can I fix my Word document?

Okay, I had a word document saved in two places: a personal USB drive and on my laptop. I left the USB in my purse in the school auditorium about an hour ago, but I thought I'd be okay with the backup on my computer.


Here's a small sample of what I found when I opened it.





⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪⨪… 羰 뿿 ހƚƘƁ 羰 뿿 ހƚƘƁ 羰 뿿 ހƚƘƁ 羰 뿿 ހƘƘƁ 羰 뿿 ƀƚƘƁ 羰 뿿 ހƚƘƁ 羰 뿿 ߈؀ 㩆 ؀ ᘁ _ 㩆 ؀ 㩆 ɸ ʀ





There are squares and rectangles, Asian characters, something I half-recognize as Russian, a little Greek, and upside down 'perpendicular' symbols.


I've gone through troubleshooters (the furthest I've gotten is putting it into Chinese that comes out as gibberish in a translator) aplenty and can't figure out how to fix it. I'll only get my USB back tomorrow morning at the earliest, longer if someone found my purse.


Please help?|||go to open with menu.... just click word.





if that doesn't happen.. ahm check what type of doc in save as it has been save... maybe you did or just happen to save it with other version.

No comments:

Post a Comment