Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where can i find a perfect translator for japanese words? (english to japense or japenese to english)?

Hi, i want to find a good site to translate words, i found some but they arent very perfectly rite when they translate it.





for example, google


it doesnt rlly translate it rite dat well





so neyone of yu guys no ney gud sites plz tell me :]|||Don't rely on computers. I bought a Kondasha dictionary when I first started learning. These books are published in Japan, and made by either Japanese or people who've studied Japanese for a significant amount of time.





If you are able to afford it, I bought an electronic dictionary. It was about $200, but worth it in my opinion because I was determined to learn. My electronic dictionary is able to also find characters by strokes and radicals, which some dictionaries don't offer.





Best of luck|||dictionary.com.. then you go to online translator and lick on japanese! lol|||You will never find a computer program that perfectly translates any language.|||you cannot get good translation for free.


but you can look the words up in online dictionaries, one-by-one. then you can assemble those together to make an appropriate sentence that you think applied. and even this will only apply one way of the translation (foreign language --%26gt; native language).|||this is a really good one-it's where i learned a bit of spanish-but don't worry, there is most definetely japanese|||The perfect site for translating words *one by one* is


http://jisho.org/


which uses the amazing WWWJDIC library.


It even includes a by-radicals Kanji search.


This website has never failed.|||Actually, there is no 'perfect' translator. Multiple factors can throw a internet translator off: conjugation, slang, plural forms, etc. I tried to translate a German passage into English (when I know very well what the German passage is about). The translator gave me junk...

No comments:

Post a Comment