Saturday, March 10, 2012

I need a website that matches English PHRASES to French phrases and vice verse.?

I am corresponding with a new friend and her native language is French. She has a small grasp of English but not enough that I feel confident English phrases won't be misunderstood. A literal word translator is useless for context and grammar so I am looking for a sight that has predetermined phrases that match English and French... the more phrases the better! Thanks!|||Use Google's Translation function


She can do the same! Just click on 'Translate' at the top of the page, set english to french ( vice versa ... latin!...for her), type in your phrase and click translate. Then just copy and paste to your message .. hay presto! (I think that's Italian LOL)|||You can try this one..

No comments:

Post a Comment