Saturday, March 10, 2012

Where can I find an online 'ghetto speak' translator?

...It's for a project. I just need one of those translators that you can type your words and it translates it to slang speak.|||Why don't ya go to the library. I'm sure you gonna find lot of slang words.

Like kool, yo, due, bro, niga, whity, etc|||Your Own Home Based Business For Just $1500

Start your own home based business today

You receive 100% of profits

Get Paid to your account instantly

Easy Work For Great Pay

www[dot]pastenearn[dot]tk|||I don't really think this is what your looking for but it gives peoples definitions of slang words. Urban Dictionary|||Hahaha...I'm not sure those exist...but I think you might an Ebonics website helpful...or just talk to a ghetto person. XD
  • stage stores
  • used car values
  • little ceasars
  • ryan s steakhouse
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment