Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best online translator?

I am of Swedish descent, but i don't know how to speak or write in the language. I want to get a quote as a tattoo written in Swedish. Since it will be permanent, it is very important that it is 100% accurate. I dont want to pay $40 like some professional translators charge for a quote that is only 10 words. Any suggestions? Or if one of you can translate, i will post the quote...thanks in advance.|||I'm Swedish so I might be able to help you with the quote if you're interested :)|||Google is usually good, imo. (google.com/language_tools). Usually, I google the translation offered and see if my search results match the meaning I am after.





However, maybe you shouldn't tattoo words or phrases in a language you are ignorant of.





Maybe use images representative of your heritage or maybe invest some time in learning the language before you permanently mark your body with Swedish words . . .|||Well, sorry to tell you this, but most online translators get it wrong. However, if you just want to translate simple nouns and adjectives, they're usually spot on. But I wouldn't recommend translating a phrase. For instance, "I love you" in English on Google Translate would translate to "Yo te quiero" in Spanish even though the correct way is "Te amo".|||http://www.lynxtranslations.webs.com/


I hear these guys really know what they're doing

No comments:

Post a Comment