Sunday, March 4, 2012

Is there a good online translator to translate Hindi to English to Hindi written in Roman alphabet? thanks!?

Namaste!

Meri sahayata karo, Krpaya!



Google translator is good, but when I paste in a phrase in Hindi that my friend writes to me, it treats it like English because of the Roman alphabet. I would like to find an onine dictionary or phrase/word translator that will do this:

Let me put in a Hindi phrase like "Mai tumhe ek dost ki tarah chahti hoon" and get an English translation...

Then I would like to type in an English phrase: "Your friendship is very dear to me" and have it come out in Romanized Hindi.



None of my friends write in Devenagari alphabet, as beautiful as it is... so it seems they use the Roman alphabet and words are phonetic?? And I would like to be able to translate without having to say "What does this mean, what does that mean?" all the time!



Thanks again!

Dhanyavaad!|||There isn't any such translator that I've come across as yet, sorry.
  • minn kota
  • unique baby girl names
  • captain america shield
  • multiplication table printable
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment