Sunday, March 4, 2012

Where can I find a good quality electronic translator?

My mom wants to improve her English. I know a little device won't teach her everything, but she needs something that is an effective guide for when she forgets how to say something. I've looked around and all I can find are translators made by Franklin. She needs something that will speak the words that she types into it, and something that has tons and tons of phrase translations. I've seen Asian foreign exchange students at my college with some pretty awesome looking ones, but I need one in Spanish--%26gt;English. What do you all recommend?|||Always keep in mind that translators are good for "words", not for phrases or sentences. Each language has its proper syntax that translators wont be able to mimic.|||Www.wordreference.com is pretty helpful

No comments:

Post a Comment