Saturday, March 10, 2012

People that know Spanish. What does the word "quisistes" translate to in English?

Trying to translate a song for my music class, and I used an online translator, but the only word that does not translate is "quisistes." I'm guessing it's probably slang in that case... Anyone know? This is the line that the word came from if that helps: "Diras que no me quisistes."|||The actual verbal form is "quisiste", without the "s". It's past tense for "querer".



Dir谩s que no me quisiste = You will say you didn't love me.|||"quisistes" is past tense for "querer" that translates to "love"



"quisiste" is the correct way to say it - "loved" is the translation.



"diras que no me quisiste" translates into: "you'll say that you didn't love me"



I hope it helps...



God Bless...



Yazmin|||Quisiste....preterit for you wanted/loved.



quisisteis is the vosotros form, but that doesn't seem to be what your song calls for...it's the t煤 form.|||in that context it means:you loved me, but usually it means: you wanted|||The line means, "You'll say that you didn't love me" (or want me).Quisistes is a form of querer.|||quiz|||no its not quiz it means you wanted to
  • edelbrock
  • xenon
  • chuys
  • spanish translation online
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment