Wednesday, March 7, 2012

What is the following phrase translated into English (from Latin)?

"Ego sum angelus nex, belial fatur per mihi meus lacuna. Vestri deus est mortuus, mancipium iam ut orbis terrerum."





Obviously I could just drop this into a word-for-word translator, but I'm hoping someone could give me the phrase(s) and their actually meanings.|||You might as well use an online translator. This is pretty well mangled already. Looks like it was done by someone with a minimum amount of knowledge of Latin. Some are not real Latin words, and cases and genders are so mixed up there's no way to tell which goes with what.





The first sentence;





Ego sum angelus nex =I am angel death (NOT 'angel of death'),


Belial (not a word; a name?)


Fatur - speaks


Per = preposition for 'through' - has to have an accusative object - but there's no word in accusative case.


Mihi = me. dative case. Used for indirect object. Could be IO of Fatur - Speaks to me.


Meus = my, possessive - of a masculine noun. But there's no masculine noun, unless 'belial' is a masculine name.


Lacuna = Pit, feminine noun. Can't be modified by meus. No idea how to fit this in.

No comments:

Post a Comment