Saturday, March 10, 2012

What is the best English-French free online translator?

I've tried a couple and some are inconsistent and do alternate translations w/ no regard to the context or literal, one-word, stacatto translations that hurts me when it comes to translating longer excerpts of english into french and vice versa. Any suggestions? I'd like a link, please.|||personally i always use FreeTranslation. it actually knows expressions and inversions unlike babelfish and a few others i tried. btw i acted mad at briggs a little; i'll best answer you if u answer sum of my new q's|||freetranslation.com|||I like this website:

http://encarta.msn.com/encnet/features/d鈥?/a>

It helps me alot with all my spanish hw|||unfortunately if you want a decent translator you'll need to get a human translation, there's only so much a computer program can do for you, but i don't know any human translations that are free|||dictionary.com

click translate|||http://www.google.com/language_tools?hl=鈥?/a>|||Iagree, google is the best translator. It is the most correct.
  • auto salvage
  • deathly hallows part 2 trailer
  • smart
  • baltimore inner harbor
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment