Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Two sentances and a word im unsure of, any turkish speakers able to help?

akl谋na ne zaman gel谋rsem ara 莽眉nk眉 sen benim akl谋mdan 莽谋km谋yorsun





yan谋na (does this mean next or beside? or both depending on the situation?)


this is the origional sentance: sern谋n yan谋na gelmek 谋st谋yorum, i understand apart from the word yanina?





h谋sset谋yorum her an yan谋mda





could someone please translate this for me?


(without using google or whatever translator)





thank youu xxxx|||akl谋na ne zaman gelirsem ara, 莽眉nk眉 sen benim akl谋mdan 莽谋km谋yorsun:

call me whenever you think of me, because I cannot take you out of my mind.



yes, yan谋na means next to, beside etc... yan=side. it depends...

for example,

yan谋na gittim = i went next to him/her etc...

yan谋ma gel = come to my near

yanlar谋na git = go to their side etc...

yan谋ma gelme!!! = don't come to my near



senin yan谋na gelmek istiyorum = i want to come to your near (to your side)

i hope that helps.|||akl谋na ne zaman gel谋rsem ara 莽眉nk眉 sen benim akl谋mdan 莽谋km谋yorsun



call me any time you think of me cause I cant get you out of my mind



sern谋n yan谋na gelmek 谋st谋yorum

I want to come to you



h谋sset谋yorum her an yan谋mda /exact translation: Feeling next to me anytime

Meaning: I feel that your are with me at any moment / I feel you with me at any moment





@ Now you decided to become Mete Kaya? Sean, Cup of Turkish Coffe, Granny, Mete etc...suffering from multiple personality disoder? loser.|||Kedi's translation is correct.



Whenever you think of me, call me, because you are always on my mind./ I can't take you off my mind



I always feel you beside me / near me.|||kedi and remzy have the correct translation.

No comments:

Post a Comment