Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Translator career without knowledge of language?

I am interested in becoming a tranlater and make a career out of it, particulally English to Chinese. However I am fluent in English but have a very basic knowledge of the Chinese language and only know a few words. However I do have a degree or will have in June in a science subject as well as a job dealing with and communicating with people.





I was wondering if places to have translator career positions open for people that dont have a detailed knowledge of any other language and if they could provide any possible links to this. Thank you.|||If you have interest in Chinese language learning,this link might be help you:


http://chineselanguageoh.devhub.com|||how on earth are you going to become a translator if you can't translate into any language? I think actually knowing a foreign language and being able to translator to/from it is kind of the point with that job..





allts氓 ibland fattar jag inte hur m盲nniskor t盲nker. detta 盲r antagligen den tr枚gaste fr氓gan jag har sett idag, och den h盲r sidan 盲r ju 盲nd氓 amerikansk s氓 det s盲ger inte lite heller..|||Whilst we're at it, perhaps someone can tell me what my chances are of a career in brain surgery; I have absolutely medical knowledge but I do work in a job where I have to use my brain....|||are you serious..?

No comments:

Post a Comment