Sunday, March 4, 2012

Firefox add-on - words translator?

Hallo,


I know that there is an add-on in firefox that allows one to automatic translate words into English by right clicking the word in German or French. The translation appears in the right-click menu. this would be very useful for me because I have no fluency If I have to search for 1 word in 10 in the dictionary.





Does anyone know how is the add-on called, or what other software should I install for this?





many thanks,


Ryan |||I guess this is what you are looking for.





https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox鈥?/a>





I have never used it, but I think this is the stuff that you want. Give me 10Points if this is the stuff.|||Maybe you're talking about the firefox extension Quick TransLation. You can find more information about this add-on here: https://addons.mozilla.org/de/firefox/ad鈥?/a>|||Depending on the version of Firefox that you have, it might or might not be available. Open Firefox, go to Tools, Add-Ons, then click on Get Add Ons, or Extensions. Or Go to the site Hope suggested and download it.

No comments:

Post a Comment