Sunday, March 4, 2012

What does this spanish word mean in english?

My ex boyfriend wanted to ask me something, but he didn't know how to ask me in english, so he sent me the spanish form by email, hoping that I could translate using one of the free translators online. Didn't work. So anyway, his question was just one word: 'Olvidalo.' What is he trying to ask me?|||A statement, not a question. "Forget it." He sounds annoyed with you.|||"Forget it."|||thats not a question "olvidalo"

means "forget it"|||Hi! It means "forget it", but you have to see the context of it, for instance "olvídalo" is quite more often used as "never mind", when you are tired of talking about something and you want to put an end to the subject you say "olvídalo", it doesn′t mean that he is bored or upset it just means he doesn′t want to talk about that subject anymore. Take care!!!|||It means forget it.|||It means: forget it.



O_O

^^|||It means "Forget it". I'm from chile (I speak spanish... but I also can speak english =])
  • minn kota
  • sea doo
  • wilderness
  • calculate percentage
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment